The following is the entire Acceptable User Policy (“AUP”) agreement between Webdev Fish and the personal or corporate account holder (“YOU/YOUR/Customer”). Webdev Fish provides World Wide Web Hosting, Marketing, and Development. Webdev Fish has certain legal and ethical responsibilities consisting with the use of its servers and equipment involved in these services. Webdev Fish general policy is to act as a provider of Internet presence. Webdev Fish reserves the rights to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided by Webdev Fish when we decide that the account has been inappropriately used.
– Account Setup: We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) in case of fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address which is not @ the domain(s) you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, the primary email address on file will be used for this purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current or up to date at all times. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. In high risk transactions, it will be necessary to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for the purchase. If you fail to meet these requirements, the order may be considered fraudulent in nature and be denied.
– Cancellations: Customer is free to cancel their account at any time by contacting our Billing Team, with their account information. Similarly, We reserve the right to cancel any account at any time, for any reason, including, but not limited to, a breach of this Agreement or the AUP.
– Content: Certain types of content are not permitted on our network per our terms of services. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material(hosted / linked), material we judge to be threatening or obscene, unlicensed software or files, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. Unacceptable material on all our shared hosting services :
– Abuse of CPU Resources: Including but not limited to employing applications which consume excessive CPU time, memory or storage space, Chat/IRC/Shout Box, web proxy, & paid to click scripts are not allowed on our network under any circumstances. Image hosting where our servers are used to store and serve images. Sites which may use a high percentage of CPU or Memory (12%+) usage will be noticed for three days before suspension.
In any case involving unauthorized parties and the client’s shared hosting account utilize excess CPU resources, then the client will be responsible for stopping all affected applications, until the source of the problem is found and corrected. We will have all rights to disable all services until the client can perform such an investigation. If the technical support of WEBDEV FISH is required for the investigation, the client will be charged at 30$/hr for such services performed, if such services are not included in the client’s current service package.
– Storage Space Abuse: WebdevFish will not tolerate any form of storage space abuse. At least 90% of YOUR web pages (“HTML”) must be ‘linked’ with files (GIF, JPEG, etc.) stored on WebdevFish servers. Website that are found to contain either/or no HTML documents, a large number of unlinked files are subject to files deletion or account cancelation at the discretion of WebdevFish Management, with or without prior notice.
– Bandwith Abuse: The intention of WebdevFish is to provide a large bandwidth to transfer web documents, and not an offsite storage area for electronic files. If YOU violate this condition, YOU will be notified and given 48 hours to remedy the problem. Failure to do so will result in YOU being billed for the overages.
– Email Spamming: Unsolicited commercial advertisements (“SPAM”) are not allowed in e-mail, and will likely result in account cancelation. WebdevFish takes a zero-tolerance approach to SPAM originating from its servers or for spam advertising of domains hosted within our network. If found, we will charge YOU up to $25 per unsolicited email message sent and delete YOUR account without any prior notice.
The following activities are not allowed: SPAM, which includes, but is not limited to, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, informational announcements, charity requests, petitions for signatures, and political or religious tracts (such messages may only be sent to those who have explicitly requested it from your domain); Forging, altering or removing electronic mail headers – any domain sending stealth spam will be terminated without warning and without refund. Sending numerous copies of the same or substantially similar message with the intent to disrupt a server or account (“mail bombing”); Spamming Newsgroups: Commercial advertisements are unwelcome in most Usenet discussion groups and on most e-mail mailing lists. Inappropriate posting may result in account cancelation. See the newsgroup or mailing list’s charter for whether advertising is allowed or not. Sending a message to many different off-topic newsgroups, is particularly unethical and will be treated as such; Mail may not be used to harass or intimidate others. Harassment, whether through language, frequency of messages, or size of messages, is prohibited. Sending a single unwelcome message may be considered harassment. If a recipient asks to stop receiving e-mail, YOU must not send that person any further messages.
NOTE – If YOU use the services of another provider to promote a website hosted by or through WebdevFish (“spamvertising”), then the provisions of the above policy shall apply as if the SPAM were sent through our servers.
– Contact Information: Client agrees to provide correct payment and contact information. The client is responsible to have a valid e-mail address on file at all times. We will use that e-mail address to contact you about abuse problems, unpaid invoices, suspended accounts and any other issues.
– Data Loss & file Damage: We are not liable for any damages or data loss that arise from the use of our services. we are not responsible for any damages that occur from misinformation or misrepresentation by the client which may result in a loss or corruption of data. Under no circumstances shall the client hold us responsibility for any loss of data or inability to properly configure complex scripts or programs. All clients should have dedicated recent data backups in the event data loss or corruption occurs.
– Backups & Data Restore: We do daily backups of your accounts. We will restore such a backup on request for free but we do not take any responsibility if the restore causes you problems. You agree to use our backups on your own risk and you are responsible for having a backup of your account at any time. Although remote back-ups will be performed (some servers have local backups), We will not be held responsible for any loss of data. It is up to the hosting account to ensure you maintain a dedicated local copy of your web data for your own back-up purposes.
– Data Transfer: We do free transfers of accounts you want moved to our servers from providers which use cPanel. We do not guarantee the quality of such transfers and you must verify if your account was moved correctly before you change the nameservers. If something is wrong with the account after the move and it wasn’t moved correctly it is your responsibility to fix it or you can hire our webdesign team to fix and correct transfer design problems, and thus you will be charged at a fixed price. In 99% of the transfers there are no problems but we do not guarantee that. We do transfers just because of courtesy to our clients.
– MoneyBack Guarantee: We do offer 90 days Moneyback Guarantee on all our hosting services ith all Billing cycles & All payment methods we do provide except dedicated servers and colocation services. There is a non refundable amount of $0.95 + Transaction fees which will be deducted from the total paid amount. Kindly note that Service Setup fees, Domain Name, and Dedicated IP Payments couldnt be refunded. Our 90 days moneyback guarantee applies only on subscriptions equal to or more than 3 months payment as a billing cycle.
-Support & Communication: Clients may communicate with our staff in polite manner. If the client is rude with us, we will give you 72 hours to find another hosting provider. After 72 hours pass, we will permanently suspend your account, and there is no money refund will be processed.
– Payment Information: You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from WebdevFish, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. Also, Any promotions or freebies we may offer for our current active customers is only available for those who are committed with us for three months or more and not else. You agree that until and unless you notify WebdevFish of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis.
As a client of WebdevFish, it is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. Any invoice that is overdue will result in a 15% late fee and/or an account suspension until account balance has been paid in full.